In order to ensure that the Hoffman Process is the right programme for you, we would like to speak to you before taking a deposit or sending out any Pre-Course Work. Please call the office to talk to our Enrolment Team so we can establish that this is the right time for you to be participating.
If you are registered onto a Process you can download your Process documents here... This page is password protected and the password would have been supplied in your enrolment email.
Please also use the number below to book any Hoffman events that are being held in Ireland.
Call us on 01 820 44 22 or from outside Ireland +353 1 820 44 22
The Hoffman office is open
Monday - Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesdays - 9.00am to 7.00pm
Things to consider before booking
If you're considering doing the Hoffman Process but would like to find out more about what it involves and/or if it's right for you, there are a number of options available to you;
• Hoffman Magazine Full of inspiring stories from previous course participants, endorsements from health professionals and a full listing of what's on in the UK and Ireland and it's free.
• Information Evening & Welcome Home These evenings are monthly and free to attend. They are a great way to find out more about the Process, meet Hoffman staff, teachers and hear Process participants speak about their experience and answer any questions you might have.
• Information Phone-In The Phone-In is a free an easy alternative to our monthly Information Evenings. You can just listen in or, if you have a question, we'll be delighted to help.
• Hoffman Introduction Day More extensive than the Information Evenings, this day offers an opportunity for you to learn about and experience the Hoffman methods and is also a 'stand alone' workshop for family or partners curious about what their loved ones have experienced.
• 1:1 Hoffman Coaching Hoffman teachers are available for 1:1 coaching pre-Process to those people who wish to explore in greater depth what the Hoffman Process offers and whether it is the right time for them. These sessions can be face to face, on the phone or via skype.